Do you have a question about your order status or purchase you are considering?
Address : Indoindians,307 Palma One, Kuningan, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin Coconut Oil. So many uses! breath freshener, makeup brush cleaner, hair mask, homemade lip scrub, and much more. You can use it for everything from healing scars to moisturizing feet.
1. Makeup Remover: Even the most resistant waterproof mascara doesn't stand a chance against coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away.
2. Breath Freshener: Coconut oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Gargling for 20 minutes with a spoonful of oil (AKA oil pulling) can help clear up germs in the mouth, leading to fresher breath, whiter teeth, and healthier gums.
3. Lice Remedy: Rinse with apple cider vinegar. Once the vinegar has dried, apply coconut oil to the entire head and let it sit for 12 to 24 hours. Brush through hair with a fine comb, then shampoo.
4. Body Moisturizer: Rich in fatty acids, making it an effective moisturizer, and it absorbs quickly and makes skin soft and radiant.
5. Face Moisturizer: It's particularly effective as a primer to soften the skin before applying makeup.
6. Makeup Brush Cleaner: Cleaning your makeup brushes should be a monthly ritual. You can use a DIY cleanser that's two parts antibacterial soap and one-part coconut oil.
7. Lip Balm: Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips especially because it's semisolid at room temperature. Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips throughout the day.
8. Tinted Lip Gloss: Take your coconut oil lip balm to the next level by turning it into tinted gloss. It's as simple as you might imagine: mix up coconut oil with bits of an old lipstick.
9. Undereye Cream: Use a dab of coconut oil on undereye bags and fine lines. It's light enough for the most delicate skin on your face.
10. Body Scrub: Mix half a cup of coconut oil with a handful coarse salt or sugar grains to create an exfoliator. The moisturizing oil will last long after the grains have melted away.
11. Lip Scrub: Combine one tablespoon of coconut oil with two tablespoons of brown sugar and one tablespoon of honey.
12. Massage Oil: Warm coconut oil and add a few drops of an essential oil, like lavender or peppermint, for a soothing massage mix.
13. Whitening Toothpaste: Coconut oil and baking soda!
14. Shaving Cream: Use coconut oil to get a closer shave and add a few drops of essential oil for an amazing smell.
15. Dandruff Treatment: Dandruff and dry scalp go hand in hand. To send moisture right to the roots with a nightly coconut oil treatment. Just apply lightly to roots and massage in, which will also stimulate hair growth.
16. Body Oil: Just slather it on wet skin after the shower, then pat dry. You'll smell like a beach holiday all day. Plus, it has a natural SPF 4.
17. Itch Relief: Burns, bug bites, and bruises can all be soothed with a topical balm of coconut oil.
18. Deep Conditioner: You can use warm coconut oil as a pre-shampoo treatment to soothe dry hair before you shampoo and condition. Leave in for at least an hour for an all-over moisturizing treatment.
19. Night Cream: Apply coconut oil to your face at night for maximum moisturizing benefits. The antioxidants are great for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep and let it really soak in.
we can ship from Bali to any city in Indonesia.